Join Policy Insight Wales for our second annual Menopause in the Workplace Conference to learn how to support, value and retain this essential part of your workforce.
Gain insight from leading experts including the All-Wales Menopause Task and Finish Group and progress towards a Women and Girl’s Health Strategy for Wales expected later this year.
With new guidance launched by the EHRC, it is imperative employers make ‘reasonable adjustments’ for women going through menopause
You will learn how to raise awareness of the physiological changes and wellbeing factors associated with perimenopause and the menopause, embedding this as a key part of your inclusion strategy.
Join us to hear from large and small organisations who have implemented successful workplace strategies and policies. Hear about their different approaches, including providing access to occupational health, reasonable adjustments, line management training, menopause champions and establishing peer support networks.
Break the stigma of the menopause, start the conversation with senior leadership and male colleagues to embed support, improve flexibility and overcome key challenges for women experiencing the menopause. Join public and private sector employers from across Wales, network with leading voices in the sector and make new connections that will help you progress your organisational strategies.
Brochure can be provided in Welsh. Cysylltwch am y llyfryn Cymraeg – email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Expert guidance to help you to design and implement a targeted menopause workplace strategy
- Learn how to co-create policies that meet individual needs
- Tackle stigma and open the conversation to understand the needs of women
- Identify and address gaps in your workplace support
- Increase access to health services including occupational health
- Understand intersectionality and the impacts for women with different ethnic and economic backgrounds
- Ask your questions in a legal surgery about your duty of care as an employer and reasonable adjustments
- Hear from health and workplace experts, share best practice and meet your colleagues from across Wales.